So you don't have time to make anything "fancy" for breakfast?
Not to worry. This plate will satisfy your sweet and savory cravings while providing a great combination of healthy fats, carbs and protein to get your day started.
Gather the ingredients and in 5-10 minutes you can have a delicious and gorgeous morning meal to dig into!
INGREDIENTS: (two servings)
- 2 toasted bagels, plain are pictured above
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt/pepper
- 1 mango, sliced in skin
- Spread almond butter on one bagel and top with bananas, cocoa nibs and sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Spoon mashed avocado and press onto other bagel. Place tomatoes on top, drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with mango in skin sprinkled with cinnamon and garnish with berries!