When cooking, I crave delicious simplicity.
This head of roasted cauliflower is the easiest side dish that you can make and 100% healthy!
Do you have an oven and 5 minutes to prep? Let's go:
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves removed and stalk trimmed
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in appropriately sized, oven-safe dish.
- Mix mustard, oil, paprika, salt and pepper together.
- Use a brush to thoroughly cover the head of cauliflower and place in oven.
- Roast for 45-50 mins or until tender. Use knife to slice off florets and serve!